Innervations offer a range of solutions for assessment and training for sport and work performance as well as rehabilitation worldwide. Innervations were after:
- A brand new logo
- Complete website update and implementation of a CMS
- A boost in Google ranking
- Facebook Business page
1. Our first task was to get the logo sorted – we presented 3 varying logo options and Innervations were quick to choose their preferred logo choice, requiring only a minor tweak to the design.
2. Using the new logo as a colour palette we designed a website which is clean and sleek with a mint blue highlight colour which features throughout the site. The homepage uses a large banner with rotating images and embedded catch-phrases that showcase at a glance what the business is about.
3. Most clients want better rankings in Google, so SEO techniques were implemented to ensure Innervations see positive results in their Google rankings.
4. A Facebook Page was created and the new branding was applied to match the look and feel from the website. Lastly we sat down with the client to provide training so Innervations can maintain their own website via the easy to use WordPress CMS.