Based in the US, Circle Software is an affiliate of Fundi Software specialising in education, software and consultancy offering a comprehensive range of customised courseware for Mainframe Technologies. Circle Software approached Intertec to advise a way forward to achieve the following key website objectives:
- Regain control of their website using an improved content management solution
- Modernise the look and feel of the website to improve ‘street appeal’
- Improve administration and customer management (e.g. mailing lists, “share” buttons etc)
Intertec prepared a comprehensive proposal which covered our recommendation and methodology including the breakdown of the project into phases based on the priorities of the business. The project comprised both a public facing website to advertise Circle Software’s education software and services as well as the development of a custom web application to advertise, manage and book training courses.
Intertec designed and built the public facing website using WordPress CMS. The training courses web application and database were developed using Microsoft web technologies including.NET, IIS and SQLServer.
Intertec delivered a website that met all the Client’s requirements giving them back control of their website along with the ability to be able to expand the site in future as more course providers come onboard. By building an integration bridge between WordPress CMS and MS.NET we provided our Client with seamless database integration and sharing of resources.
- Custom training course database with administration and course booking functionality
- Integration of the training course database with the WordPress CMS website
- News/Blog functionality
- Mailchimp integration
- Responsive design