Professional Workplace Trainers (PWT) are specialist providers of safety and health training in Perth. PWT wanted a completed solution including:
- A revitalised logo design
- Complete website update and implementation of a CMS
- A boost in Google ranking
- A payments page so they can securely accept credit card payments
- Facebook Business page
1. With this kind of project we always start with the logo design as everything else flows from that. We presented 4 logo options and PWT fell in love with one of them which embodies their new look for 2013.
2. Using the new logo as a colour palette we designed a website which is modern and sleek with a mint green highlight colour. The homepage uses a large rotating showcase banner which communicates at a glance what the website is about and the target industries for workplace training (mining, construction, retail and transport). WordPress was the CMS of choice as it is simple, flexible and scalable for future growth.
Launching in 2013 will be PWT’s suite of eLearning courses were customers can study courses online at their own pace.
3. The majority of our clients require greater rankings in Google. Workplace training is a competitive market so SEO techniques were implemented to ensure PWT see positive results in their Google rankings. Having been live with the new website for only a couple of weeks the results have been startling so far.
4. Every website that handles sensitive data like credit card transactions requires security encryption (SSL), we assisted PWT through this stage. A merchant account is required for taking credit card payments so we brokered deals with their bank as well as eWay who will provide the payment gateway.
5. Finally a Facebook Page was created and the new branding was applied to match the look and feel from the website. The last task of the project was to sit down with the client to provide training so PWT can maintain their website via WordPress. PWT is another satisfied client Intertec Consulting has facilitated in getting the maximum business from their website.